Showing 1 to 18 of 18 (1 Pages)
Mongolian yarn mittens in PALA-cashmere
- The hollow structure of camel hair (in the cut of the hair resembles a tube), creates an additional heat-insulating effect, plus, the wool absorbs moisture and your palms will be dry and warm in any weather. Well, double knitting of mittens doubles this effect of dry heat.
- Camel wool yarn, in addition, is antibacterial, hygienic and anti-allergenic - therefore camel wool mittens are allowed for release and are recommended for children to wear: your child will be warm and comfortable in them even in frosty weather.
- The world's best camel yarn is made in Mongolia from the wool of a special breed of Mongolian bactrian camels (Bactrian). It is from this wool that the mittens that we sell are made.
- Of course, camel mittens are a great find for those who are worried about rheumatism, sciatica or arthritis: in camel mittens and camel wool socks you can walk or work in any weather.
- Natural camel Mongolian yarn can only be cream, brown, beige or dark brown.